Data privacy statement
Any collection, processing and use (hereinafter "use") of data is solely for the purpose of providing our services. The services of STRATEGIS AG (“STRATEGIS”) have been designed to use as little personal information as possible. For that matter, "personal data" is understood as all individual details about a person or factual circumstances of an identifiable natural person (so-called "affected person").
The following statements on data protection describe what types of data are collected when accessing our website, what happens with these data and how you may object to data usage.
1. Person Responsible (controller) and Data Security OfficerResponsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Represented by the boards of directors: Sascha Nöske (chairman) and Michael Elst
Data Security Officer
The data security officer is:
Kemal Webersohn of WS Datenschutz GmbH - externer Datenschutz
If you have questions about data protection, you can contact Webersohn & Scholtz at the following email address:
or by mail:
WS Datenschutz GmbH
- Datenschutz -
2. Your rightsYou have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transfer,
- Right on confirmation.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of processing your personal data by us.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighting of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing your data is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which is explained in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a revocation, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop processing your data, adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
You also have the right to complain about our processing your personal data to a supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights, please contact our data security officer via the aforementioned address.
3. Which data will be used and how it will be protectedWhen visiting our website, our web servers temporarily store every access in a log file. The following data is collected and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Transmitted amount of data
- Message if the retrieval was successful
- Detection data of the browser and operating system used
- Website from which access is made
- Name of your Internet access provider
The processing of this data serves: the purpose of enabling the use of the website (connection establishment), the system security, the technical administration of the network infrastructure, as well as to optimize the Internet site. The IP address is evaluated only in case of attacks on our network infrastructure or the network infrastructure of our Internet provider.
Furthermore, no input of your personal data is required to use our website.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are met by us, as well as, by external service providers working for us.
If we work with other companies in order to provide our services, such as email and server providers, this will only be done after an extensive selection process. In this selection process, each individual service provider is carefully selected for its suitability in terms of technical and organizational data protection skills. This selection procedure will be documented in writing and an agreement on the order processing of data (order processing contract) will only be concluded if the third party complies with the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.
Your information will be stored on specially protected servers. Access to it is only possible for a few specially authorized persons. If you send us data via web forms, the data is always transmitted via an encrypted connection (128-bit TLS).
Deletion of personal data: STRATEGIS processes the personal data only as long as necessary. As soon as the purpose of the data processing is fulfilled, deletion of the data is carried out according to the standards of the deletion concept, unless legal regulations oppose this.
The processing of personal data requires a legal basis. The GDPR names different legal bases in Art. 6 GDPR.
A legal basis for processing personal data is, for example, Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. This refers to the consent given by the user. The consent is earmarked. Processing personal data is also allowed in order to fulfill a contract acc. Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. However, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR must be interpreted broadly, since the initiation of a contractual relationship regarding data processing is also included. This applies in particular to those cases in which the user uses the contact form of STRATEGIS in order to receive a non-binding offer. Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR describes the legal basis of data processing in cases involving a legal obligation to process data. Processing personal data may in exceptional cases be based on Art. 6 (1) (d) GDPR. This requires the vital interests of the affected person or other natural person to be protected. This refers to cases which would lead to injury or impairment of life, limb and health. For the initiation of assistance personal data such as the name, contact details and possibly health insurance would be required to be handed over. It is also possible that processing personal data is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The so-called "legitimate interest" is standardized in this basis, which is to be read with reference to the addendum reason 47 of the GDPR. In the legal sense, Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR is a so-called "standard of interception", which applies unless other legal bases than those described above apply. When the standard of interception is applied, weighting the specific interests - that of the affected person or that of the data processor – takes place.
4. Google AnalyticsThe website www.strategis.eu uses Google Analytics. This is a service for analyzing access to websites of Google Inc. ("Google") and allows us to improve our website.
Responsible Person is:
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Cookies enable us to analyze your use of our website. The information collected by a cookie (IP address, access time, access duration) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The evaluation of your activities on our website is transmitted to us in the form of reports. Google may pass on the collected information to third parties, if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. The Google tracking codes of our Internet offer use the function "_anonymizeIp ()", thus IP addresses are processed only shortened, in order to exclude a possible direct personal link to you.
You can also prevent the installation of cookies from Google Analytics by setting your browser software accordingly. In this case, however, it may happen that you cannot fully use all the features of our website. Also through browser extensions e.g. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Google Analytics can be disabled and controlled.
5. External service providers from third countriesIn order to be able to provide our services, we use the support of service providers from third party countries (non EU countries). In order to ensure the protection of your personal data in this case, we conclude with each - carefully selected - service provider special order processing contracts.
We use the support of the following providers:
- Email service provider of STRATEGIS
- Storage service provider of STRATEGIS
This website uses the following types of cookies. The extend and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies. Transient cookies store your session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site, when deleting the cookies from your browser history. The setting of cookies can be prevented by appropriate settings in the user's Internet browser at any time.
7. Google MapsThis site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at:
8. ContactThrough the website www.strategis.eu it is possible to contact us. This will require processing different data to answer the request, which will be automatically saved for this purpose; Name, E-Mail-Address, Phone Number and of course your message content. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place, unless the user has given his consent.
9. Data processing for applicationsSTRATEGIS offers the opportunity to apply for jobs via an application via e-mail. For this purpose, personal data is processed and stored for further processing during the respective application process.
In case of successful application and employment, the personal data is stored in accordance with the legal requirements. In case of unsuccessful application the data will be deleted in accordance with the rules of the local deletion concept. In doing so the provisions of the AGG (German Employment Law), in particular the existing evidence pursuant to § 22 AGG are taken into account.